Preventive disinfection is carried out on a systematic basis as part of measures to prevent the spread of SARS and influenza and a new coronavirus infection and includes personal hygiene measures, the use of masks to protect the respiratory system, frequent washing of hands with soap or skin antiseptics, disinfection of tableware and kitchen utensils, airing and disinfection of air, carrying out wet cleaning of premises using disinfectants.
The Smart Options
When choosing disinfectants, it is necessary to take into account the scope of their application in accordance with the category of the object where the disinfection is carried out, use disinfectants registered in the prescribed manner and approved for use, the instructions for use of which indicate the modes of disinfection of objects in case of viral infections. For convenient preparation of working solutions, it is a priority to use tablet disinfectants.
- Disinfectants are stored in the manufacturer’s packaging, tightly closed in a designated dry, cool and dark place, out of the reach of children. Precautions for disinfecting measures and first aid for accidental poisoning are set out for each specific disinfectant in the instructions for their use. For disinfection, agents from various chemical groups can be used.
To destroy microorganisms, it is necessary to observe the exposure time and the concentration of the working solution of the disinfectant in accordance with the instructions for the drug. If necessary, after processing, the surfaces are washed with water. Prioritize the use of disinfectants that are used in the presence of people and do not require rinsing after disinfection. You can buy nitrile gloves online and have the best deal.
The Right Recommendations
It is recommended that the current cleaning of surfaces be carried out using disinfectants 2 times a day, using the concentration of disinfectants and exposure according to the regime of viral infection, by wiping solutions of disinfectants on floors, walls, furniture, equipment, door handles, handrails, hand washing sinks, etc. in rooms of various categories, using a separate cleaning equipment. After the current cleaning, it is necessary to ventilate the premises.
Ventilation of premises during a work shift can be used as a preventive measure for airborne infections. If possible, recirculators (closed bactericidal irradiators) are used to disinfect indoor air.
- For the purpose of hand antiseptics, it is necessary to provide places for washing hands with an antiseptic with a dispenser, staff individual bottles with an antiseptic (priority alcohol-containing solutions).
- Bio Elbow Wall Dispenser / Dispenser is a unit for dispensing antiseptic and detergent, which is mounted on the wall.
- For use in food and processing industries, hotels, resorts, restaurants, shopping centers, hyper and supermarkets, etc.
- Hand sanitizers are becoming increasingly popular. This is an effective way to maintain a high level of hygiene when there is no access to water and soap. Antiseptic agents are convenient to use in everyday life, they do not require rinsing and have high disinfectant properties.
But which tool is better to choose, what types of antiseptics are there?
What are antiseptics?
These are special disinfectants containing components that effectively fight the spread of pathogenic bacteria and viruses. They are used to cleanse the skin of the hands.
Antiseptics were developed taking into account the basic requirements for hygiene of the skin. The skin of the hands is very sensitive and more than the rest of the body is subject to the aggressors of the external environment. It is necessary to take care of the skin constantly: moisturize, nourish and keep clean to prevent the spread of pathogens.